Texas A&M Equestrian Staff
Head Coach (16th year)
- The only head coach in program history, she recently concluded her 15th year at the helm of the 11-time and defending national champion Aggie equestrian team. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach - Hunter Seat
- She enters her second season with the Aggies and first as a full-time assistant after an All-American career as a member of the UT Martin equestrian team. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (ninth year)
- In her ninth season as the horsemanship coach for the 11-time national champion Texas A&M equestrian team, her riders have seen tremendous success on the national scene. Full Bio...
Director of Operations
- Entering her sixth season as the director of operations, she is responsible for all travel, setting up contracts for shows, and organizing and administering recruiting weekends and team functions, among other duties. Full Bio...
Facility Manager (eighth year)
- Entering his eighth year with the program, he is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Aggies’ new facilities at the Brazos County Expo Complex and helps prepare the complex and the barn prior to and during all competitions throughout the season. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (11th year)
- A nationally certified and licensed athletic trainer, she is in her 11th year on the Aggie athletic training staff. Full Bio...
Director of Strength & Conditioning
- Entering his 11th year as Director of Strength and Conditioning for Olympic and Team Sports with the Texas A&M Athletic Department, he works directly with the national champion equestrian team.
- In her sixth year with the Texas A&M athletic department after joining the staff as a student worker in August 2008, she is in her second season as the primary contact for the national champion equestrian team. Full Bio...