Important Spring 2014 Dates:
- Monday, January 13: First day of spring semester classes.
- Friday, January 17 (5 p.m.): Last day for adding/dropping courses for the spring semester.
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. (no classes)
- Monday, March 10-Friday, March 14: Spring Break. (no classes)
- Thursday, April 10-Friday, April 25: Preregistration for the 2014 first term, second term, 10-week summer semester, and fall semester.
- Monday, April 14 (5 p.m.): Last day for all students to drop courses with no penalty (Q-drop).
- Friday, April 18: Reading day. (no classes)
- Tuesday, April 29: Last day of spring semester classes.
- Wednesday, April 30-Thursday, May 1: Reading days. (no classes)
- Friday, May 2; Monday, May 5-Wednesday, May 7: Spring semester final examinations for all students.
- Friday, May 9-Saturday, May 10: Commencement.