No. 19 Texas A&M hosts the annual BTHO Breast Cancer game, presented by The Med and KAGS on Sunday, February 9 at 1:30 p.m. as No. 16 LSU visits.
The 12th Man is able to donate in a number of ways, as the Aggies set out to bring awareness to breast cancer and raise over $15,000 for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. A portion of the funds raised from the BTHO Breast Cancer game will also be donated to the Pink Alliance, a local non-profit in the Brazos Valley that serves as an advocate for breast cancer support.
Fans can get involved in a variety of ways:
- Purchase the Official BTHO Breast Cancer T-shirt for $10. Purchase T-shirts Here. Shirts will be available on the concourse of Reed Arena during the game, while supplies last.
- Purchase a Pink Ticket for $10, with $7 going to the BTHO Breast Cancer Fund. Buy Tickets Here.
- Make a donation on the teams Play 4 Kay Page: Click Here.
- Text to give: Text “4Kay Aggies” to 85944 and reply ‘YES’ to confirm a $10 donation
- Bid on exclusive Aggie Items in the BTHO Breast Cancer Online Auction, including game day experiences and signed memorabilia: Click Here.
- Make monetary donations on the concourse of Reed Arena during the game
To learn more about the Beat the Hell Out of Breast Cancer game or to make a donation, visit the official webpage for the cause: www.aggieathletics.com/bthobc