Jan. 18, 2011
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - With students back in classes in the spring semester, the Texas A&M Athletic Ticket Office announced Tuesday its student ticket distribution policies for the remaining six Big 12 basketball games at Reed Arena.
Those students who qualify for and are interested in taking advantage of the ticket pull for this Saturday's game against Kansas State may do so now through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Kyle Field Zone Plaza ticket windows.
All student basketball ticket policies are listed below:2010-11 Texas A&M Men's Basketball Student Ticket Distribution Policies
1. Students who have purchased the All Sports Option are able to attend any basketball game on a seats-available basis by simply presenting their Student ID at the north or south student entrances to Reed Arena.
2. Students with a valid All Sports Option may pull a physical ticket for any men's game and have the opportunity to enter the arena 15 minutes early for the game so they can select a seat before students who have not pre-pulled a ticket. A valid student ID is required along with a student ticket for entry.
3. When pulling physical tickets, one student may pull up to 10 tickets. A valid sports card is needed for each student ticket pulled.
4. Physical tickets may only be pulled at the ticket windows at the Kyle Field Zone Plaza (not Reed Arena). Ticket pull is available during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
5. Students without an All Sports Option may purchase a "Walk-up" ticket on the day of a game, based on availability, by presenting their Student ID at any open box office (either Kyle Field or Reed Arena). Walk-up tickets are $13 for regular games and $18 for Texas. Students that purchase walk-up tickets will be required to present their student ID and the walk-up ticket at either the north or south student entrance.
6. Students may purchase a guest ticket, based on availability, in the student section for a non-Texas A&M student. The guest ticket can be purchased while pulling tickets or on game day. Guest tickets are $26 for regular games and $31 for Texas.
7. A football-style ticket pull, based on seniority, may be utilized for any game where anticipated demand exceeds the supply of seats allotted to students. Details would be announced in advance.