COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The No. 10 Texas A&M Soccer team will offer numerous promotions this weekend as the Aggies break the seal on Ellis Field SEC action, hosting defending SEC regular-season champion South Carolina on Friday and defending SEC tournament champion Auburn on Sunday.
On Friday, the No. 10 Aggies host South Carolina in a 7 p.m. match with three featured promotions.
- The first 250 Texas A&M Students will receive a free SEC Inaugural t-shirt
- The soccer game will be one of the featured events for members of the Junior Aggie Club. Face painting, inflatables and other youth-friendly activities will be available.
- If fans become friends with Aggie Soccer on Facebook they can print a code to purchase a $3 ticket. http://www.facebook.com/AggieSoccer
On Sunday, Texas A&M hosts Auburn in a 1:30 p.m. match with a four promotions.
- All youth soccer players will be admitted free if they are wearing their team jersey.
- Members of the Aggie Soccer team will sign autographs after the game.
- Fans with a ticket from Saturday's football game can purchase a $3 general admission ticket.
- Whataburger will be hosting a Canned Food Drive benefitting the Brazos Valley Food Bank. Anyone who brings two or more cans will receive a free coupon courtesy of Whataburger.
The Aggies are 8-1-0 on the season, including 5-0-0 at the friendly confines of Ellis Field. Texas A&M owns a 75-9-4 mark at home since the 2005 season. The Maroon and White will be looking to extend a program-record five-game shutout streak.