Complimentary admission to Texas A&M home football games is offered as a token of our appreciation for all you do as football coaches. We ask that you only request tickets if you are actively serving as a football coach and have an active Texas High School Coaches Association membership. If you are currently coaching in a different state, please use the alternate link. If your THSCA member number does not work, please call 512-392-3741.
- Online ticket requests will be received starting at 8 a.m. on the Monday of each week's respective home game. The request window will close at midnight on Tuesday. Please note that if you submit your request after midnight on Tuesday, your request is unlikely to be considered.
- Due to the increase in demand and decrease in ticket allotment, we are no longer able to fulfill all requests for every game. In order to give priority to varsity football coaches, tickets will no longer be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Rather, every coach requesting tickets will be placed on a waiting list.
- On the registration page, please use a valid e-mail address. The e-mail that is on file with the THSCA will automatically populate, but you can delete and enter a new e-mail address if necessary. Please also add the e-mail address email@example.com to your list of email contacts to ensure deliverability.
- Upon registering, you should receive a waiting list notification e-mail. If you do not receive this e-mail, please notify us so we can contact you via phone or at an alternate e-mail if your request is granted. You may call 979-862-6035 or e-mail Kathryne Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the future, please use an alternate e-mail address to ensure receipt of ticket request notifications.
- Confirmation e-mails will be sent starting on Wednesday and will continue through Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Additional confirmation e-mails could be sent out after this point if more tickets become available due to cancellations. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, then your request was unable to be fulfilled.
- If your request is fulfilled, but you are unable to attend, please call 979-862-6035 or e-mail Kathryne Buckley at email@example.com to remove your name from the list. Failure to notify us by Friday at 12 p.m. might jeopardize future admissions. If you are granted two tickets and decide to bring a different guest, there is no need to contact our office.
- Once your ticket request is confirmed, please follow the instructions in your confirmation e-mail. Your tickets will be available for pickup beginning two hours prior to kickoff at the McFerrin Athletic Center ticket window, located to the southwest of Kyle Field.
- In order to be admitted into the game, each coach will be required to show a photo ID and a Texas High School Coaches’ Association card. Your name MUST be on the list to receive tickets. You will be asked to sign for the ticket stubs and will then receive a wristband.
- As a guest at Kyle Field, you are expected to wear clothing in support of Texas A&M or neutral attire. If you are wearing clothing in support of the opposing team, you will be turned away at the window. The staff at Kyle Field reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who does not follow these rules.
- If you are interested in purchasing additional tickets, they will be made available to coaches in the same manner they are made available to the general public. If the game is not sold out, you can purchase additional tickets by contacting the Texas A&M Ticket Office at 800-992-4443 or http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/football/thsca.aspx.
- Our goal is to support Texas High School Football coaches in every way possible. Thank you for your support of Texas A&M Football. Gig ‘em!
Please click on one of the links below to begin the ticket request process: