TOP 12 REASONS TO ATTEND
THE 2013 CHICK-FIL-A BOWL
Thinking about making the trip to Atlanta to yell for your Aggies in the Chick-fil-A Bowl? We've got the top 12 reasons why you should join us!
1. Texas A&M Football has sold-out every home game since the Nebraska game in 2010. Let’s fill the Georgia Dome to give the Aggies home-field advantage.
2. Georgia Dome is always 72 degrees and home of the SEC Championship game.
3. Chick-fil-A always has something up their sleeves for the fans. Last year, it was toy cows parachuting from the ceiling. And of course, free chicken!
4. First-time match-up between #21 Duke and #20 Texas A&M. Can you Beat the Hell Outta Devils?
5. There is only one Johnny Manziel.
6. We never lose halftime! Watch the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band perform.
7. Let’s show Coach Terry Price’s hometown who the 12th Man really is!
8. Tons of great things to do in Atlanta – Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, MLK Jr. National Historic Site and many more!
9. Direct flights from Houston, DFW and Austin!
11. A win would give Texas A&M bowl victories in three straight seasons for the first time in school history!
12. You are the 12th Man!