COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The Texas A&M Baseball team will commemorate their inaugural Southeastern Conference series with numerous promotions this weekend. Ideal baseball conditions are anticipated for the three-game set versus the Georgia Bulldogs on Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.
The weekend of festivities will include a day dedicated to the 1993 squad which advanced to the College World Series, as well as a first pitch from women's basketball coach Gary Blair and a pair of giveaway items.
FRIDAY - 6:35 pm
- Inaugural SEC Pint Glasses given away to the first 1,000 fans
SATURDAY - 2:05 pm
- Coach Blair will be recognized and will throw out the first pitch
- The 1993 Texas A&M Baseball team which won Southwest Conference Championship and advanced to the College World Series team will be recognized and have a pregame autograph session
- Have-A-Catch: Fans will be invited to play catch in the outfield for half an hour following the conclusion on the game
SUNDAY - Junior Aggie Club Members get in FREE - 12:05 pm
- St. Patrick's Day at the Park: The first 500 fans in attendance will receive a green stadium cup
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame: Up to four kids (12 years of age and under) get in FREE with the purchase of an accompanying adult ticket
- Kids Run the Bases: All kids are invited to run the bases following the conclusion of the game