Texas A&M Women’s Basketball is excited to announce it will host the annual "Beat The Hell Out of Breast Cancer" game on Sunday, February 9 at 1:30 p.m. when the Aggies take on SEC foe LSU. We are asking for the support of the 12th Man as we set out to raise over $15,000 for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. A portion of the funds raised will also be donated to the Pink Alliance, a local non-profit in the Brazos Valley who serve as an advocate for breast cancer support. Join our team as we fight to Beat The Hell Out of Breast Cancer!
Ways To Make A Difference
- Buy a BTHO Breast Cancer T-shirt.
- Purchase Pink Tickets to the game against LSU on February 9th for $10: Buy Tickets Here.
- Participate in our exclusive online auction.
- Donate to your Play 4 Kay team page: Click Here.
- Text to Give: Text "4Kay Aggies" to 85944 and reply 'YES' to confirm a $10 donation.